Colorado Physician Partners is committed to continuing to meet the needs of our patients, staff and the community during the presence of COVID-19 in Colorado. We have compiled information you need to know about COVID-19 and what you need to know before visiting or calling our practices.
Get the latest information on what you need to know before contacting or visiting our practices. Click on the link to the practice you see below for more information.
Before going to urgent care or the ER, contact us first if you are experiencing these COVID-19 symptoms:
- Fever or shaking chills
- new cough (within the last two weeks)
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- muscle aches
- loss of sense of taste or smell
COVID-19 can spread by respiratory droplets through person-to-person contact or touching infected surfaces or objects. This is similar to how the flu and other respiratory viruses spread.
- Older people (over age 60), especially those over 80.
- People who have chronic medical conditions like heart, lung, or kidney disease, or diabetes.
- Older people with chronic medical conditions are at the highest risk.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash, or use your inner elbow or sleeve.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Daily, clean surfaces in your home, and personal items such as cell phones, using regular household products.
- Practice social distancing by keeping 6 feet between yourself and other people whenever possible, particularly when you or others are sick. Avoid group gatherings of more than 10 people.