Colorado Physician Partners practices want to help you get the most from your health care and live a healthy life.
We know managing your health can be overwhelming. We offer free access to care coordinators who work together with you, your doctor and your family/caregivers to help you get and stay healthy. They will help coordinate your care and provide guidance with your personal health goals.
Who are care coordinators?
- Registered nurses
- Social workers
- Community resource specialists
How can they help?
Care coordinators can help you navigate the health care system and connect you with medical and non-medical services.
- Help you understand and follow your medication treatment plan
- Review current medications
- Educate about proper use for safety and effectiveness
- Provide tips for managing medications
Common Barriers to Good Health
- Connect you with programs and community resources for food, housing, financial and legal advice, transportation and more
Behavioral Health & Substance Use
- Connect you with care and support
- Assess your needs and provide education
- Help with referrals for services and coordinate care
- Help you manage your health
- Educate and coach about chronic health conditions
- Promote self-management skills
- Guide communication between you and your health care providers
Long-term Care Planning
- Help you and your family members make informed decisions
- Provide guidance with advance directives
- Offer resources for caregiver support
- Educate about long-term care and life planning options